It’s a difficult time for everyone at present, especially for those businesses and individuals whose livelihood has become impacted by the fallout of the global pandemic COVID-19.
While there’s a lot of negative media and sentiment at the present time, there are still steps you can take to ensure your business has a greater chance of survival.
With venues currently closed to customers, other than delivery, it has never been more important to have a strong online and digital presence. So, here are some tips and facts to help you through this difficult time.
- There are 21.74M Internet users in Australia, as of Jan 2019
- There are 4.39B internet users world -wide reported 2018
- Australia’s internet traffic to rise by 40 per cent, due to COVID-19
The Current Climate:
- More consumers online than ever before
- An increased need for entertainment / information
- Opportunities for online sales and a remote community
- A greater need for trusted reliable brands
- Consumer need for relaxation, escapism and mental stimulation
- Need for calm, clear, & up-to-date communications from brands
So, how can we help?
- CRISIS MANAGEMENT PLANS: Creating an up-to-date crisis management plan for any upcoming world & economic changes including key communications and PR strategies.
- BRAND IDENTITY: Reworking or creating your own unique brand identity to align with the current market & drive sales in an online market.
- ONLINE STRATEGIES: Identifying key opportunities online and target markets unique to your business.
- PR & COMMUNICATIONS SUPPORT: Effective communication is vital, in this new online-world. Now more than ever, brands must ensure they provide clear, calm and trustworthy communications to their consumers. We can handle this for you.
- 24/7 NEWS MONITORING: Things are changing daily, which impact your business and your customers, therefore being up-to-date with the news is paramount right now. We can do this for you. As soon as something happens, you’ll know about it, with our immediate email updates and news monitoring.
- DIGITAL EVENTS: Can’t have your event in person? With most of the world online right now, why not deliver it digitally? We can help you make this happen.
- COMPELLING ONLINE CONTENT: In this ever-changing world people are consuming more content than ever before. With most people at home, now is the time to deliver compelling content that aims to entertain, educate, relax and provide escapism in these difficult times. (e.g. videos, live streaming, thought-leadership articles, online forums, online events, social media, blogs and the like).
- ONLINE MANAGEMENT: In this new ‘online-world’, your business will need more online management than ever before. E.g. do you have a ‘live-chat’ function, are you regularly posting to social media? Have you created a loyal online community? We can handle this for you.
- SURVIVING ECONOMIC DOWNTURN: Online marketing is vital right now, with physical premises closed. To survive this current economic climate, online comms and sales will be vital. Let us help.